Pressure Leaf Filter
Features of Pressure Leaf Filter
- When minimum floor space for large filtration areas is required.
- When the liquids are volatile and may not be subjected to vacuum.
- When there is a risk of environmental hazard from toxic, flammable or volatile cakes specially secured discharge mechanisms may be incorporated.
- When high filtrate clarity is required for polishing applications.
- When handling saturated brines that require elevated temperatures the tank may be steam jacketed.
- When the cake may be discharged either dry or as a thickened slurry.