Solvent Extraction Plant
GOYUM provides Turn Key Solution for Batch & Continuous type Solvent Extraction Plant from 50 to 1000 TONS per day Capacity.
The following stages are involved in the process of solvent extraction:
- Preparation of raw material for extraction.
- Extraction of oil from the pre-processed raw material.
- Removal of solvent from the extracted material.
- Distillation of solvent from the miscella.
- Stripping of Oil to remove traces of solvent.
- Condensation of all solvent vapours in condensers to receive the solvent for further use.
- Solvent recovery by absorption from vent air through Chilling section.
- Bagging of de-oiled meal and filling of finished product oil in containers.
- Process Flexibility.
- Border less Potential.
- Less Utility Consumption.
- Max. Hexane Recovery.
- Specially Designed De-Solventazing toaster in order to get best DOC.
- Easy Maintenance cost F Maximum heat transfer area.