Solvent Extraction Plant
GOYUM provides Turn Key Solution for Batch & Continuous type Solvent Extraction Plant from 50 to 1000 TONS per day Capacity.
The process in brief constitutes treating the raw material with solvent hexane resulting in a solution of solvent and oil. This solution, known as miscella, is further subjected to distillation and stripping to separate the oil and the solvent. The extracted meal containing solvent is made free from its solvent contents by a process called desolventisation and the solvent in vapor form from distillation, oil stripping and meal desolventisation is condensed in condensers, collected and reused for further extraction.
The following stages are involved in the process of solvent extraction:
- Preparation of raw material for extraction.
- Extraction of oil from the pre-processed raw material.
- Removal of solvent from the extracted material.
- Distillation of solvent from the miscella.
- Stripping of Oil to remove traces of solvent.
- Condensation of all solvent vapours in condensers to receive the solvent for further use.
- Solvent recovery by absorption from vent air through Chilling section.
- Bagging of de-oiled meal and filling of finished product oil in containers.
- Process Flexibility.
- Border less Potential.
- Less Utility Consumption.
- Max. Hexane Recovery.
- Specially Designed De-Solventazing toaster in order to get best DOC.
- Easy Maintenance cost F Maximum heat transfer area.