Vertical Steam Boilers (Non IBR)
Vertical Steam Boilers are used for steam generating purposes in oil mills, refinery plants, solvent plants, feed mill plants, etc. Our steam boilers are well known for its excellent performance, optimum quality, reliability and easy operations.
Features of Vertical Steam Boiler
- It is vertical type Smoke tube Steam Boiler (Multi- Fuel)
- Boiler will be supplied with Water Feed Pump, Burner, Blower, Mounting Fittings, Chimney with Oil Storage tank.
- Vertical Boiler (Non IBR) are available from 50 kgs to 950 kgs per Hour
- Steam Pressure is from 6 kg/cm2 to 10.5 Kg/cm2 (90 to 150 PSI)
- Final Steam type is Dry Saturated
- Fuel : Wood, Coal, Diesel Oil Fired and Furnace Oil can be used.
- Optional : Dust Collector wit Rotary Valve and Water Softening Plant.