Triple Chamber Oil Press
Features of Triple Chamber Oil Press
- This model has been designed in a simple and symmetrical shape.
- Triple Reduction Gear Box with helical gears of cast steel and pinion shafts of special steel.
- Gearbox is aligned with all the bodies on a single fabricated base.
- This expeller has Three Chambers of Cast Steel each of 36″ Long.
- Cake thickness can be adjusted on running Machine.
- Worm Assembly, discharge ring, Sliding ring are all hard faced.
- Main Worm Shaft can be withdrawn without disturbing the Gear Box.
- The shaft is water cooled.
- Crammer Shaft is fitted on the feed body & driven by geared motor (3 H.P.).
- Base and bodies are fabricated from Tested Mild Steel.
- Superior quality of Oil & Cake.
- Low Maintenance
Specifications of Triple Chamber Oil Press
3-Phase 170 H.P Motor of 1440 R.P.M for Expeller
3-Phase 25 H.P Motor of 1440 R.P.M for Kettle
5 Stage – 66″ Dia. Steam jackets for efficient cooking of seed. Pipe fitting contains safety value, steam spray pipes, pressure gauge, steam valves, steam traps. Exhaust fan is also provided to extract excess steam or moisture from cooking chambers. Kettle is supported separately on a fabricated structure.
140 to 150 Ton (In 24 Hours) in Pre-pressing and 50-60 Ton in Single & Final crushing.
( *Capacity differs with material density & quantity of oil in it.)
|Expeller||5500 MM (16″)||1380 MM (4.2″)||1980 MM (6.6″)||15 Tons|
|Kettle||2134 MM (7″)||2134 MM (7″)||3810 MM (12.6″)||6 Tons|